BUY BAHAMAS PASSPORT ONLINE – BUY FAKE BAHAMAS PASSPORT ONLINE
Buy Bahamas passport online, Buy Fake Bahamas Passport Online:
- A scanned copy of the personal data and signature pages of the applicant’s most recent ePassport (click here to see an example).
- Scan of recent passport compatible photograph – See specifications below:
- Photograph should be no more than six (6) months old at the time of the application
- Photograph should be 2×2 inches at 600 dpi
- Photograph should be in color with a plain white or an off-white background
- No Selfies
- Must have a neutral facial expression, not smiling and mouth must be closed
- Makeup should be neutral and jewelry modest
- Photograph must have a full-face view; the applicant must be facing the camera directly
- Hairline and ears must be visible and not covered
- Covering of the head is prohibited unless for medical or religious purposes and a formal written request is presented and approved by the Passport Office.
- The applicant’s clothing should be in color with his/her shoulders covered
- The applicant’s clothing must not bear any form of military or civil servant badges or ornaments.
Please note that all passport photographs are subject to the approval of the Passport Office.
- The applicant’s NIB number
- The applicant must pay the applicable fees by completing the online ePassport Renewal Application Form using a valid credit/debit card.
WHERE CAN I BUY BAHAMAS PASSPORT ONLINE?
Buy Bahamas passport online: The standard processing time for an ePassport renewal is seven (7) working days. Applicants can track the status of their application online by using the application ID and names to obtain the record. In order to obtain a passport within 2 working days from the Passport Office in New Providence, an additional fee of $200.00 is required.
Persons in the Family Islands can collect the passport within 3-4 working days. Persons Overseas can collect the passport within one week from the selected overseas office. Upon completion of your online application, you will receive an email with your electronic receipt. You may have to check your junk mail folder. Please be advised that the Passport Office reserves the right to request from other government agencies or the applicant, any additional information deemed necessary for the completion of the online application.
There are no reviews yet.