A person who enters Australia on a permanent visa or who is a permanent resident may drive on their current overseas licence for a maximum of three months after arriving in Australia. If they wish to continue to drive after three months, an Australian driver’s license must be obtained in the state or territory in which the person is residing.If you already have a driving license, but it was not obtained in the European Union country, then you can use it on Austrian roads. But only within six months.

Translate »
error: Content is protected !!